Nov 3, 2017

Chris Devenski (game of thrones) 2017

On November 3, 2017 - I made a trade-in-person agreement with Ever R of Lone Star Bobbleheads.  I received the Chris Devenski Game of Thrones Special Event (6/28/17) bobblehead in great condition with original packaging.  As said on Facebook group, he is Good-to-Go (G2G).


I hope the opportunity presents to make another trade with Ever - the rare premium for premium exchange.  We had a nice brief conversation, and he gave me a canvas bag also with this gigantic size bobblehead,. I did not realize what a monstrosity it is.  So after a quick mtg in the morning around 7:30am, it seemed very bizarre that later that morning at NRG park, I was walking around a NFL game next to Devenski and Orbit - recently exchanging their bobbleheads.  I wouldnt guess if there is any hidden meaning behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment