Aug 20, 2017

Billy the Marlin (aviator) (mascot) 2017 & Christian Yelich 2017

On August 20, 2017 - I made a trade-by-mail agreement with Charles S of Bobblehead Addicts.  I have received  and Billy the Marlin Aviator Special Event (9/30/17) bobbleheads and Christian Yelich (10/1/17) bobbleheads.  These bobbleheads were supposed to be given out two weeks prior but due to Hurricane Irma, they postponed the giveaway.  As said on Facebook groups, he is Good-to-Go (G2G).


I was expecting to receive the Billy the Marlin Birthday Special Event (8/13/17) bobblehead but I imagine there was some complications.  I will be asking at some point later what happened, but I appreciate trading and talking bobble with Charles in the Marlins Fish Bowl and was great to make his acquaintance (finally) after years of correspondence and learning about his full-on all-in approach to the bobblehead hobby.  Father and son!

No comments:

Post a Comment