Aug 7, 2017

Eric Thames (custom) (game of thrones)

On August 7, 2017 - I had commissioned Brian C of Bobblehead Addicts to produce a custom bobblehead.  I have received an Eric Thames Game of Thrones bobblehead creation in great condition.  I would recommend anyone to give this a try and to work with Brian C.  As said on Facebook groups, he is Good-to-Go (G2G).


This is the first time I'd ever tried one of these "modifications" - I will admit that at first I had mixed feelings about the customization process.  The parochial approach for collectors is that they hunt and gather what they can find in the world and maintain original condition.  To be able to invent whatever you want seems contrary to this philosophy.  I have evolved now to appreciate the craftsmanship and creativity to conceive ideas and bring bold new bobbleheads into the hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment